- The 2015 A3 symposium is the 6th joint conference held by Korea, China, and Japan , following the great success of previous symposiums held in the three countries. It will be held in Fukuoka, Japan from November 9 to 12.
It covers the state of art research activities about emerging materials, focusing on synthesis, characterizations, and applications of nanomaterials: nanocarbons (graphene, nanotubes, and fullerenes), new two-dimensional materials (TMDCs and others), and other related nanomaterials. Variety of applications, electronics, energy, and environment, are covered in this Symposium.
The symposium consists of invited oral talks and contributed poster presentations. Each country has a symposium chair, and invited speakers are selected by each country. Poster presentations are selected after reviewing submitted abstracts.
The organizers would like to express our great thanks to all the participants, speakers, and everyone who supports our Symposium. We look forward seeing all the participants in November in Fukuoka, Japan!
- Group photographs of the 6th A3 Symposium
2015 The 6th A3 Symposium Best Poster Awards are given to the following presentors:
(Korea) Hye Yun Jeong, Sungkyunkwan University
"Observing point defects in various transition metal dichalcogenides using dark-field optical microscopy "
(Korea) Manh-Ha Doan, Sungkyunkwan University
"Gate-controlled charge carrier transport through van der Waals heterointerface"
(China) Zhenxing Zhu, Tsingha University
"Large area growth of ultralong carbon nanotubes and their colorful visualization based on resonant Rayleigh scatting "
(Japan) Eri Muramoto, Waseda University
"CNT/silicon solar cells with solution-processed CNT films"
(Japan) Yuki Uchida, Kyushu University
"CVD growth single-layer hexagonal boron nitride on heteroepitaxial Cu films"
- November 12, 2015: The 6th A3 Symposium has succesfully finished. See you next year in Buyeo, Korea!
- November 4, 2015: Poster board size is "Height: 169 cm Width: 82.5 cm"
- October 23, 2015: Final programs of invited speakers (link) and poster presentations (link), the map around Hakata station (link), and the map around Chikushi Campus, Kyushu University (link) are posted.
- October 14, 2015: Programs of invited speakers (link) and poster presentations (link) are posted.
- October 6, 2015: Tentative program of invited speakers is updated (link). Poster program will be announced very soon.
- September 25, 2015: New list of sponsors (link)
- September 16, 2015: Hotel fee changes
- September 7, 2015: Announcement (detailed information) and registration form are posted
- September 7, 2015: The list of invited speakers from Korea is updated
- September 7, 2015: The list of invited speakers from China is updated
- June 15, 2015: Tentative list of invited speakers from Korea is updated
- June 9, 2015: Information on visa and hotel is updated
- June 3, 2015: New HP is opened
November 9-12, 2015
Chikushi Hall (C-CUBE), Chikushi Campus, Kyushu University
(Kasuga Park 6-1, Kasuga, Fukuoka 816-8580, Japan)
Riichiro Saito (Tohoku University)
Young Hee Lee (Sungkyunkwan University)
Fei Wei (Tsinghua University)
Local organizing members
Hiroki Ago (Kyushu University)
Takehiko Fujigaya (Kyushu University)